- Continuum takes the privacy of Users seriously. Continuum is committed to safeguarding the privacy of Users while providing Services in a personalized and valuable manner.
- No information provided by the User to Continuum is rented or sold to any third party. When a User uses the Services, Users’ IP address and other personal information may automatically get stored. A high standard of security is maintained by Continuum for Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet and web networks is not completely secure. While Continuum does its best to protect Users’ information, particularly with respect to protection of Users’ personal data, Continuum cannot ensure the security of Users’ data transmitted via the internet, web network or any other networks.
- Continuum reserves the right to contact the customer via any mechanisms, not limited to Email, SMS, or phone calls, to solicit feedback of customer's experience and to provide any additional services that customer would be eligible for, either as a customer or as a visitor.
Continuum automatically track and collect the following categories of information when Users access the Website:
- IP addresses;
- Domain server details;
- Types of devices accessing the Website;
- Referring source which may have sent Users to the Website; and/or
- Other information associated with the interaction of User’s device and the Website (collectively "Traffic Data”).
Personal Information Collected
In order for Users to access certain areas of the Website, Continuum may require Users to provide Continuum with certain information that personally identifies such Users ("Personal Information"). Personal Information inter alia includes the following categories of information:
- Contact Data (such as e-mail address, phone number and any other contact details); and/or
- Demographic Data (optional) (such as time zone, postal address and location details).
If a User communicates with Continuum by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be retained as Personal Information by Continuum.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Continuum reserves the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if Continuum believes that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Continuum, the Services, or other Users.
- We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
- This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you
- perform behavioral analytics
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Continuum, Continuum’s officers, employees, agents, consultants and affiliates or another party;
- Enforce the Agreement, including Terms; or
- Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- The security of Users’ Personal Information is important to Continuum. Continuum follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Continuum, both during transmission and once Continuum receives it.
- Users have a right to correct any errors in such User’s Personal Information available with Continuum. A User may request Continuum in writing that Continuum ceases to use such User’s Personal Information. Continuum may stop providing Services to such a User, if so required.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the Services provided by Continuum, including provisions of Website.
- Any reference on the Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Continuum.
If Users have questions or concerns, they may email Continuum at email@example.com and Continuum will attempt to address Users’ concerns at the earliest.
Last updated on: 19 July 2016